The Coronavirus pandemic has left everyone distraught and wretched the economy. A good side effect of the virus is that of paying careful attention to hygiene, sanitation, and cleanliness.
With the economies slowly opening to business in the entire world, offices need to have a properly sanitized environment for workers, so that they don’t catch the virus while working.
Here, we share some office cleaning Bloomington tips for a routine cleaning at your facility.
• Wear face masks (the ones with shields would be preferable!)
• Use disposable gloves (necessary to avoid direct contact!) to clean & disinfect.
• Use soap and water solution to clean the areas.
• By using this solution, you reduce the impact of germs, impurities, and dirt on surfaces.
• Focus on frequently touched surfaces, such as doorknobs or handles, POS keypads, handles, desks, phones, light switches, tables, keyboards, mouse, sinks, faucets, sinks, countertops, etc.
• Use only EPA-registered household disinfectant for disinfecting the areas.
• Don’t try chemical solutions or formulas that you don’t know of or aren’t recommended by the experts.
• You can do normal window washing Bloomington for cleanliness, but they don’t require disinfection if they don’t come in direct contact with people.
• Soft surfaces like rugs, carpets, sofas, etc. can be disinfected using the disinfectant. You can do general cleaning using soap and water.
Though the above seems quite easy, it may take more time to do. You can choose to do the same by own or hire professionals who are trained in Covid-19 cleaning services.